Maintenance and repair
For all brass instruments
We offer you all possible services for repair, maintenance and care of your instrument in our workshop with professional and maker-independent service:
- General overhaul or partial repairs as required and agreed
- Technical maintenance/service work
- Disassembly of instruments including loosening of sticky slides and valves
- Aligning and inserting linkages, shafts, slides, triggers and valves
- Manual and chemical cleaning to carefully remove lime, grease and deposits
- Eliminating bearing and shaft play and the rattling noises associated with this when the valve is operated
- Replacing damaged parts and wearing parts
- Replacing parts with original spare parts
- Soldering broken supports, finger hooks, etc.
- Beating out dents
- Oiling and lubricating all moving parts
- Polishing or lacquering, replating of surfaces with silver or gold
We are happy to organise regular intervals to maintain and care for your instrument and can remind you in good time. Get in touch!